RAIL & METRO
Solutions for maintenance of rolling stock in the railway and subway industry: removing and installing bearing rings, railway bearings (TBU and SP bearing sets), train wheels, train rims, labyrinth rings, inner rings (NU-NJ bearings) brakes, gears etc. Repair Bogie sets.
Medium Frequency Induction technology by BETEX® offers secure, fast and damage-free solutions for assembly and disassembly work. In particular for bearings and labyrinth rings, this is of great importance. In consultation with our client, we design the required inductors for any type or size bearing. These may be "fixed" or a flexible type of hose-inductors. Medium Frequency Induction Heating offers surprising solutions to many (yet to be discovered) areas. (MF Quick-Heater)
Our self-centering hydraulic 2/3 arm pullers (HXPM 50t 100t 150 t cap) are very popular in the rail industry. They are very user friendly and the patented self-centering arms provide extra security.
Reuse of parts is now possible due to the high quality of work.
Rail-Metro Workshop Equipment 2018
- MF Quick-Heater Middle frequency heaters - assembly & disassemblyRead more
- BPP Bearing Puller PusherRead more
- HXPM 100 t hydr. pullerRead more
- Standard & TURBO heaters, mountingRead more
- Wheel set assembly and disassembly press HWS 150 tRead more
- HPP123 Bearing push pullerRead more
- Hydraulic wheel rim pressRead more