BETEX MF Quick-Heater for mounting, dismounting, pre-heating
of drive components: bearings, labyrinth seals/rings, bearing rings, bearing housings, rollers, pipes, sleeves, bushings, couplings, gears, train wheels ...
A safe and cost-saving heating method
You save time. You save material. You can reuse (expensive) parts.
Compared with traditional methods, there are many advantages with this new technique. Personal safety is a very important one.
Meet the new generation BETEX MF Quick-Heaters 3.0
Equipped with the latest technology, such as a large touchscreen, smart electronics, log function to store data or export to a USB-stick. Tension-free heating thanks to dual temperature sensing (ΔT).
Fast or controlled heating with Delta-T, for large bearings or odd shapes
By using medium frequency technology, the transfer of effective heat into the workpiece is easier and fast. The MF Quick-Heater is compact and easy to move around. It is clean and operates very quietly. MF Quick-Heaters save you time as they can be deployed very rapidly (fewer actions) and heat faster than conventional methods. Energy use is much lower thanks to its more efficient electricity consumption. One of the great advantages of this type of induction heater is that they are not limited to size or to components with a cylindrical shape. The optional flexible inductors can be wrapped around any size or shape. Click here for more examples.
- For assembly, disassembly and preheating
- Suitable for steel, cast iron, stainless steel and titanium
- Controlled heating by temperature or time (Delta-T)
- Low connection value (32/63 Amp)
- Generators are adjustable from 2.5 to 22/44kW
- Easy to use and flexible
- Suitable for production and maintenance applications
- NO residual magnetism, fire hazard due to open fire, excessive noise, or polluting fumes