HXPC puller 50 t with crane
700016 - Hydraulic puller BETEX HXPC 50 tons
For dismounting of all kinds of transmission parts such as bearings, couplings, gear wheels, wheels, etc.
- The puller is self-centering, easy to manoeuvre and adjustable in height. It is easy to convert into a 2-arm or 3-arm version. The arms slide inwards or outwards simultaneously.
- The stronger the pulling force, the tighter the jaws grip around the workpiece. Bending or deflecting is impossible.
- Integral safety release valve prevents overload and ensures that you never exceed the maximum force.
- Can be used in any position.
- Remote control included.
- Safety blanket included.
- An electrohydraulic 230V-700 bar pump operates the cylinder and the crane. This is a 2-stage pump with an output of 2.8 litres per minute at 7 bar counter pressure.
- The design prevents the puller arms from slipping or deflecting from behind the workpiece.
- The crane has 2 castor wheels (self-braking) and 2 fixed wheels.
- The hydraulic cylinder is of the spring-return type with a max. operating pressure of 700 bar (50 tons).
- The total stroke is 159 mm. Two adapters (extensions) are included, with a total length of 310 mm.
Advantages of unique self-centering pullers:
- The arms slide inwards or outwards simultaneously.
- Prevents damage to shaft and object being pulled.
- Can be operated by one person.
- Work efficiently and save time.